Solar street lights have become an essential part of ou […]
Solar street lights have become an essential part of our lives and have brought us great convenience. Below, Wholesale Solar Garden Lights Manufacturers introduces related matters of installing solar street lights:
1. Fix the components of each part first, fix the solar panel on the solar panel bracket, fix the lamp head to the arm, then fix the bracket and the arm to the main pole, and thread the connecting wire into the battery box of the control box.
2. Before lifting the light pole, check whether the fasteners of each part are firm, whether the lamp holder is installed correctly, and whether the light source works normally. Then, when the simple debugging system is working properly, loosen the solar panel connection line on the controller, and the light source works.
3. When lifting the main light pole, pay attention to safety precautions, and fasten the screws. If the component's sun-facing angle has deviated, you need to go up and adjust its sun-facing direction to face south.
4. Put the battery into the battery box, and connect the cable to the controller according to the technical requirements, first connect the battery, then the load, and then the solar panel. When wiring operation, be sure to pay attention to the wiring of each line and the wiring terminals marked on the controller not to be wrong, the positive and negative polarities must not collide, and they cannot be reversed, otherwise, the controller will be damaged.
5. Debug whether the system is working properly, loosen the solar panel connection line on the controller, the light is on, connect the solar panel connection line, and the light is off. At the same time, carefully observe the changes in the indicators on the controller, everything is normal, then the control box can be sealed.