A decorative range of solar wall light
1. Solar wall lights
can be installed on both sides of small roads such as parks and residential areas as wall lamps to provide lighting for passing pedestrians.
2. Solar wall lights can also be installed in traffic sections, ports, etc. as indicator lights to ensure safe and orderly traffic and navigation.
3. Solar wall lights are often installed in bustling downtown areas or tourist attractions as decorative lighting to create a certain atmosphere.
4. Solar wall lights used in orchards, plantations, lawns, and other places can not only illuminate but also kill insects.
Functional knowledge of solar wall light
1. The outstanding advantage of solar wall light
is that under the sunlight during the day, the solar wall light can use its own conditions to convert solar light energy into electrical energy, so as to achieve automatic charging, and it will also store the light energy.
2. The solar wall lamp is controlled by a smart switch, and it is also a light-controlled automatic switch. For example, the solar wall light will automatically turn off during the day and turn on automatically at night.
3. Because the solar wall light is driven by light energy, it does not need to be connected to any other power source, so there is no need for cumbersome wiring. Secondly, the solar wall light works very stable and reliably.
4. The service life of the solar wall light is very long. Because the solar wall lamp uses semiconductor chips to emit light, it has no filament, and its life span can reach 50,000 hours under the condition of normal use without external damage. The service life of incandescent lamps is 1,000 hours, and that of energy-saving lamps is 8,000 hours. Obviously, the service life of solar wall lamps far exceeds that of incandescent lamps and energy-saving lamps.
5. Ordinary lamps generally contain mercury and xenon, which will cause great pollution to the environment when the lamps are worn out. However, solar wall lamps do not contain mercury and xenon, so even if they are old, they will not pollute the environment.
6. We all know that long-term exposure to ultraviolet rays and infrared rays will cause damage to people's eyes, but solar wall lamps do not contain these, and will not cause damage to human eyes even if they are exposed to them for a long time.
1. The solar panel receives a certain amount of light energy per unit of time. Under the same conditions, the photoelectric conversion efficiency of the solar panel is different, and the time for the battery to be fully charged is also different. If you want to fully charge the battery in winter when the light conditions are not as good as in summer, the requirements for the photoelectric conversion efficiency of solar panels are higher.
2. The battery is also the core of solar streetlights. If the days are short and the nights are long in winter, there are two aspects that need attention, one is its cold resistance, and the other is its capacity. The temperature will affect the characteristics of the battery. If the cold resistance of the battery is too poor, the activity of the battery will be reduced, which will affect the charge and discharge of the battery itself, and the capacity will also be reduced accordingly, and the life will be shortened. Therefore, the cold resistance of the battery is very important.
3. In addition to the selection of main accessories, you should pay attention to the cleaning of solar street lights, especially after it snows in winter. Uneven running work, while reducing the service life of solar panels. Therefore, it is necessary to clean up the obstacles on the solar panel in time every day.