Solar Wall Lights Manufacturers introduce the installation of road lights:
1. According to the actual lighting needs of the work site, determine the installation location and method of the lamps and ballasts and then prepare a three-core cable of the corresponding length according to the distance from the lamps to the ballast contact and the distance from the ballast to the 220V power supply contact. (The cable provided with the lamp can be used for a distance not exceeding 2 meters).
2. When the distance from the lamp to the ballast contact exceeds 2 meters, the three-core cable needs to be replaced. That is, use the Allen wrench to unscrew the six Allen bolts of the lamp housing, pull out the lamp body, remove the three-core cable that comes with the lamp, and then connect the prepared three-core cable according to the original wiring method.
3. Use a socket wrench to unscrew the fastening bolts on the ballast box cover, remove the box cover, and introduce one end of the three-core cable of the lamp into the ballast cavity through the introduction device of the ballast output port. , black wire (or blue wire), yellow and green wire are respectively connected to terminals 4, 5, and 6 of the ballast, and then tighten the compression nut.
4. Insert one end of the prepared three-core power cable into the ballast cavity through the introduction device of the ballast input port, and then connect the L wire (live wire), N wire (neutral wire), and ground wire to the ballast respectively. on terminals 1, 2, and 3 of the device, and tighten the compression nut.
5. Close the ballast box cover and tighten the fastening bolts, and then connect the other end of the three-core cable to the 220V power supply according to the explosion-proof requirements.
6. When replacing the light bulb, first cut off the power supply, check whether the hanging chain is hanging properly, then use the Allen wrench to unscrew the six Allen bolts on the lamp shell, and carefully pull down the lamp body to separate the lamp body from the lamp headshell. Unscrew the old bulb and replace it with a new one.